List of items that are high priority will go to Ukraine. Other items listed are needed for women, children and the elderly that are crossing the borders of Hungary and Poland and are distributed at multiple locations. RED = HIGH PRIORITY
- First aid kits, wound bandages, antibiotic creams
- Camping gear (flash lights, tents, sleeping bags, solar flashlights, flint fire starters)
- Solar generators
- Freeze dried foods/suvival foods
- Solar charging stations
- Emergency whistles (storm safety whistles)
- Emergency horns (air horns)
- Emergency blankets (silver)
- Coleman stoves with no propane
- Two way radios with high range
- Eye protection
- Short wave radios
- Strong bulk rolls of camouflage
- Compasses, hand held gps, binoculars
- Survival kits (no spring loaded knives or knives over 6 inches)
- Knee pads
- Bandage tape
- Blood clotting medications
Items needed at the border for women and children
- Baby food, Formula, Diapers, Wipes
- Warm NEW Warm Clothing for children gloves, hats, socks jackets. CANNOT ACCEPT USED AND MUST HAVE TAGS
- Mommy’s Helper Toddler Leashes
- Baby Backpacks and baby slings
- Hygiene items (shampoo, conditioner, razors, shaving cream, deodorant, moisturizers, etc) NO PERFUMES PLEASE
- Non-perishable foods (Dried pasta, rice, energy bars, cereals, snacks, energy bars, canned goods)
- Can Openers
- Backpacks and Small Suitcases
- Warmers for hands and feet
- Warm blankets
- Feminine hygiene products
- Incontinence Products
- Sleeping Bags
- Air Mattresses with Euro Electric Connections
- New Toys for Children (coloring books and crayons etc)
GEM’S AMAZON WISH LIST
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU ORDER FROM HERE FOR IT TO BE DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO US https://a.co/amCkAwH
ALL COMMUNITY DONATIONS MUST BE SENT TO OUR WAREHOUSE
FOR LOCAL DROPS, PLS MAKE AN APPT.
DROP HOURS ARE M-F 10am-3pm
WE DON’T ACCEPT USED CLOTHING OR BEDDING, GLASS CONTAINERS, FLAMMABLES, EXPIRED ITEMS OR CONTROLLED MEDICATIONS DUE TO CUSTOMS REGULATIONS.
ALL DONATIONS MUST BE SENT TO OUR WAREHOUSE MONDAY-FRIDAY BETWEEN 10-3PM, LOCATED AT: 1810 NW 94th Ave, Doral FL, 33172
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE SENDING A SEMI-TRUCK
If you would kindly complete this form, we can provide an in-kind donation letter for a tax deduction. This information is also pertinent for us to track the donation to our warehouse. www.globalempowermentmission.org/inkinddonation
Since we are importing non-EU approved medication and medical devices, we are still awaiting confirmation from the Polish government that these donations will not be stopped at customs.
We have two ports of entry: Bremerhaven, Germany and Warsaw, Poland.
Currently according to FedEx, US medication and medical equipment are prohibited from entry into Germany.
Entry into Poland appears to be less restrictive, but we want to confirm before accepting large amounts of medical aid.
GEM CANNOT accept medication or medical equipment at our warehouse. Please wait until we are 100% sure that we can clear EU customs. Afterwards, you can ship it directly to our warehouse in Poland where we will distribute it. However, we cannot guarantee that your shipment to our warehouse will be SPECIFICALLY earmarked for one specific organization or hospital.
We are actively relocating Ukrainian out of combat zones from Kiev. We are currently unable to take personal requests due to the safety requirements of our drivers.
Yes. We are providing assistance with housing and transportation within Poland and out of Poland to other EU destinations.
First, we ask that you meet one of our volunteers at the Medyka border. An in-person contact is required to access your needs and find out how best we can serve you. This will also reduce any abuse of the system, which is requested by our housing and transportation partners.
Second, the process of providing you housing and transportation can take many hours to days, depending on our backlog. We will try to expedite this process as best as we can to help you as fast as we can.
1810 NW 94th Ave Doral, Florida, 33172 USA
Vivien Dude is contact for outbound Miami shipments, manifests and customs paperwork [email protected]