The Gap Period
Global Empowerment Mission responded in the second phase, the gap period, with our BStrong partner by shipping:
- 86, 40 ft containers to Puerto Rico. This aid was distributed in 73 municipalities by our Puerto Rican partner Yo No Me Quito and Third Wave Volunteers.
- One ship of supplies was sent through Resolve Marine Group to Dominica and 340 evacuations conducted.
- 10 containers of aid were sent to the Virgin Islands
- 1 container of aid was sent to St Maarten.
Global Empowerment Mission responded in the third phase, sustainable development, with our BStrong partner by:
- supplying 3 Water Step filtration systems in 3 municipalities.
- shipping a container of paint to Yo No Me Quito to repaint schools.
- creating community school murals throughout the island.
GEM Advisory Board members, Kiko and Carlos Alvarez donated funds for this mission.
- Yo No Me Quito
- F3 International Resources
- Yatch Aid Global
- Third Wave Volunteers
- Motorrad Angels
- Resolve Marine Group
- I 4 Puerto Rico